Meristem’s Certified Hypnotherapy course combines self-paced online training live training.
The course is 329 hours plus the practicum/supervisor hours.
Online classes include instructions, demonstrations, and practices. The online courses will allow for learning and integration, development of technique, and application within a safe and supervised setting. Each student will have the opportunity to experience hypnosis firsthand as both an observer and as a participant. Although some classes are structured, Meristem allows the students to explore some hidden interests. Meristem’s topics of discussion include:
- Hypnotic Inductions
- Basic Counselling and Hypnotherapy
- Creating a hypnotherapy session from the client’s past experiences
- The beginning, middle, and end of a session
- Tone and Pacing
- Metaphors and Stories
- Self-care for the therapist & Ethics
All of Meristem’s courses are well designed for a client-centered approach. The classes are for any student who wants to learn and apply this knowledge in everyday situations. Meristem counselors begin with the basics and progress until the student is capable of a wholesome lifestyle. Meristem is the right place for anybody new to hypnotherapy or wants to learn more about the field. Meristem’s courses also include basic counseling by allowing the students to go through a step-by-step process, from start to finish. Moreover, this builds a better relationship while helping discover the root-cause issues on a fundamental level.
Each student will also have the opportunity to practice the skills acquired in a practicum, which is mandatory for all of Meristem’s students to graduate. The program requirements are:
- Successful completion of all course assignments.
- Reading all required texts and manuals.
- Completion of a total of 60 client sessions (of which three sessions are video-recorded and submitted).
- Regularly attending and participating in live class training.
- Successful completion of all exams (Minimum of 80% to pass).
At the end of this course, the student will earn a certificate in hypnotherapy. Should the student want to expand the new career into a clinical counseling aspect of hypnotherapy, Meristem encourages each certified student to apply for the diploma course.
Cost of Course: $1985 + $130 for books not included in course fee. ($150 Admin. fee is applicable).